Offering Powerful Technology:
MP1320 TVS Supercharger for the 2007-2010 Jeep Wrangler JK 3.8L
utilizes EATON's latest in its line of Twin Vortices Series
superchargers. Technically speaking, Magnuson's new 6th generation
hybrid-roots style supercharger design offers many performance benefits
over other existing blower designs. Its advantage lies with its
four-lobe, 160 degree high helix rotors that provide increased air flow,
have a wider operating range, and higher pressure capability while
maintaining cooler operating temperatures and a quieter operation.
this technologically advanced system, your Jeep Wrangler 3.8L can
achieve extreme torque levels while maintaining its everyday
drivability. Magnuson supercharger systems deliver torque across the
entire rpm band - giving you torque on tap whenever and wherever you
need it. Whether on the streets or blazing a new trail in the great
outdoors, you will never have to wait for power.
All of these
benefits are achieved while using less engine power through a reduction
in parasitic engine drag during cruising situations. These cruising
losses, common during normal driving, are nearly eliminated thanks to
Magnuson's unique integral bypass valve system.
And a Truly Complete System:
system contains Magnuson's patented cast aluminum high-velocity intake
manifold, MP 1320 TVS supercharger as well as all of the fittings,
lines, belts and hardware needed. To really maximize the efficiency of
this supercharger kit it is also available with an air-water intercooler
system that includes the intercooler core, coolant circulation pump,
coolant reservoir, and heat exchanger.
supercharger system comes with all of the necessary tuning and fuel
system upgrades your Jeep will require to handle the boost this blower
delivers. This includes new high-flow fuel injectors that retain all of
the factory "push-lock" connectors and a Diablo Sport Predator handheld
programmer. Magnuson's ECM recalibration ensures proper adjustment of
the air/fuel and ignition timing settings to optimize and manage the
increased torque and horsepower of your supercharged Jeep while
maintaining its street driving manners and fuel economy.
can see this is truly a complete system with all of the components
required for a neat and professional looking installation. You will not
need to purchase any additional components to perform your forced
- 2007-2010 Jeep Wrangler 3.8L
- TVS1320 Hybrid-roots supercharger.
- Installs in one day.
- 100% complete bolt-on system.
- No hood modifications are required.
- More power in a smaller package.
- Internal Bypass Valve virtually eliminates parasitic loss (uses less than 1/3 of a horsepower at 60 mph).
- Delivers a proven increase in real world "under the curve" power.
- High thermal efficiency.
- 2.4 pressure ratio capability.
- High helix four-lobe rotors with 160deg. of twist.
- Improved air-handling characteristics.
- Acoustically designed for noise and vibration reductions.
- Utilizes all factory "push-lock" connectors
- 6th Generation MP1320 TVS Supercharger with integral bypass valve.
- High flow fuel injectors.
- Liquid-to-Air Intercooler.
- Diablo Sport Predator Handheld Programmer.
- Large front-mounted heat exchanger.
- All necessary fittings, lines, belts, and hardware required.
- Standard 3-year/36,000 mile Warranty on the supercharger hardware.
- Standard 1-year Limited Warranty on electronics.
- Only requires an oil change every 80,000-120,000 miles.
- Metric wrench set
- 1/4in. - 3/8in. and 1/2in. drive metric socket set (Standard and Deep)
- 3/8in.and 1/2in. drive foot-pound and inch-pound torque wrenches
- Belt tensioner wrench
- Phillips and flat-head screwdrivers
- 1/2in. breaker bar
- Fuel line quick disconnect tool (included in kit)
- Small or angled 3/8in. drill
- Drain pan
- Hose cutters
- Hose clamp pliers
- Safety glasses
- Torque angle meter
- Compressed air
- Blow gun air tool
- Metric Allen socket set 3/8in. drive
- Shop vacuum cleaner
- Blue Loctite
- Right Angle drill for pinning crank pulley (when required)
- Helpful Tool: Air or electric impact wrench
CARB Executive Order:
Size and Weight
- Number of Boxes: 2
- Box 1 Size: 34"x20"x16"
- Box 1 Weight: 85 lbs.
- Box 2 Size: 27"x14"x18"
- Box 2 Weight: 40 lbs.