Chevy Silverado/GMC Sierra 1500 2007-2011 Amp Power BedStep Flip down when needed - flip up to stow. The amp research bedstep gives easy access to your truck bed - tailgate open or closed. It's there when you need it, not when you don't.
Pickup beds are getting taller and taller—it’s gotten so it’s hard to scramble up there without using a trampoline. The solution: The AMP Research BedStep®, the ingenious way to access your pickup bed safely, securely and conveniently, no matter what you’re hauling. Its ingenious bumper mounting, at the corner of your pickup bed, gives you easy access even when you’ve got a trailer or other accessory hooked up. BedStep® is designed to hide under your rear bumper when driving, for improved aerodynamics and ground clearance. Then, when you need it, it flips down with an easy push from your foot, extending out and back to give you a solid, secure step.
• Rock-solid, die-cast, aluminum-alloy linkage components
• Anodized and Teflon® coated to resist corrosion
• Precision, stainless-steel pivot pins for rock-solid stability
• Rigid, non-slip, glass-reinforced composite step pad for safe footing even in mud, snow
• or wet conditions
• 300 Lb. load capacity
• Easy bolt-on installation takes less than 10 minutes using the vehicles existing
• bumper/frame mounting points.
• 3-Year/36,000 mile warranty
• Made in USA – AMP Research products are designed, engineered and exclusively manufactured
• by AMP Research in America. Made in USA